Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dress Up Pants


Someday I want to make Michele a princess/dress up dress. But until then I will stick with the easy stuff. Such as pretty dress up pants! 
I have really grown to love the clearance remnant fabric at Joann's. It is just enough fabric for me to do something with and not have a lot left over so I don't have guilt about throwing the scraps away; plus it is all 50% off. Thank you. 
I found this fun blue fabric in that remnant stack and I knew I could do something with it. And since it has been sitting in my stack of fabrics for about 2 months now, I figured it was time to actually use it. 

Yes, a little short--actually they are a little long, I was hoping for a more capri look. But she will grow into them so I am not too worried about it. The important thing is that she is really excited them. 
I basically used the same idea from this post on how to make leggings, I just didn't actually make them leggings.