Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Origami Box

I wish I could post the instructions on how to make this box, but they are copyrighted. However, this is a great idea on wrapping a gift. I am sure origami cube instructions can be found by doing a search on Google or even Pinterest. 
A friend of mine had a baby shower this last weekend and I have NO boy bags or gift wrapping material, I only have girl stuff. So I pulled out my 12x12" paper stash and found a coupled papers I liked and snagged my Origami book and found some instructions for a cube. Took a total of 8 minutes to make.
Then just tied a ribbon around it to give it a little extra niceness. If I was really good, I would have made a cute card, but I didn't. Shame.