Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bookshelf Makeover: Decorative box mod podging.

When I was at Joann's looking for fabric to mod podge on my fabric boxes, I stumbled across these 'Back to School' boxes. They were 50% off and I had a 25% off my total purchase (including clearance and sales items). PERFECT! I was able to buy these 9 boxes for less than $20. Boo ya.
I had some extra fabric left over from my fabric bins so I just applied the same methods and decorated some of these boxes as well.


I really liked the green because it matches my family room so I didn't do anything to those, but I did fix up the other ones. The small chevron one I haven't decided what to do with yet so I didn't touch that one either.