Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Black and White Flowers Nail Design

I did this Saturday night and was able to snag a quick picture in the car on the way to church. Haha, you do what you can. I went a little overboard with the rhinestones on my ring finger, meh, oh well. 
I am not a fan of this white at all. It is a super old color that I have had for years. I am pretty sure I got it in one of those all-in-one home french manicure sets so it isn't great, but it worked for what I wanted. For the first time in my life, I matched my nails to my outfit. I knew I was going to wear my black and white flower dress to church so I painted my nails to match. I am such a nerd. 
Grow pinky finger, grow!

Base Color: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails white
Design Color: Metallic black
Design Plate: Cheeky CH6

Next week I get my 'nail allowance'! I will have gone two months without biting my nails once. Wahoo. I don't even have the desire anymore. Although, to be perfectly honest, I find myself with a nail in my mouth out of habit when I am watching a tense movie or reading a good book. 
I already have my Amazon cart ready to check out! I went .30 cents over...whoops, I hope Mark doesn't mind. I have been doing ALOT of research on what to get, my wishlist is SO long so I had to ask myself what I NEEDED instead, so I am getting CND Sticky base coat, Seche Vite top coat, Seche Vite Restore (nail polish thinner), China Glaze White-on-White and China Glaze Exceptionally Gifted. I need a good white and I also wanted a more calmer color since my small collection has mostly loud or crazy colors. I have also never bought China Glaze before so I am excited to try a new brand. I still LOVE Vinylux but my top coat is getting kinda clumpy, which is why I am getting the Seche Vite Restore, hopefully it will make it so I can use it properly again. One week! (once again, such a nerd!)