Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Pink and Black Animal Print Nails

So, this last week I shut my fingers in our front door! Ow ow OW! It didn't break the skin, which was good but I had just finished a manicure and it was all messed up on my right pinkie and ring fingers so I was pretty bummed. I also couldn't just remove the polish and start again because it was incredibly painful to touch. So I left it about two days then gently removed the polish. The swelling has gone down quite a bit but I bruised my nail. Ouch.

And a second sad story...no I haven't bitten any nails (yae!) but my left pinkie nail was pretty brittle and tore off before I could get clippers to it. So now the process starts over. But the other ones are coming along pretty well I think.  
I am not much of an animal print or rhinestone gal, but I decided to go a little crazy and do both!

Base Color: Vinylux Hot Pop Pink
Design Color: Kleancolor Metallic Black
Design Plate: Cheeky CH2