Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Friday, March 7, 2014

Rapunzel Dress

When I saw this tutorial for a Rapunzel dress I knew that Michele would LOVE it. And since I realized I could buy all the materials for less then I could buy a dress of equal quality, I decided to just make it for her. 
I almost wish I had a reason to make two of them because now that I have made one, the second one would be SO much better and faster. Oh well. 
The tutorial was very easy to follow (lots of pics and explanations). Although, Michele doesn't like the sheer sleeves. I will probably be cutting those off soon. *Sigh, because those took the longest of out anything, I just kept messing up and when I finally got them done, I was so relieved. Haha, I guess that is just the way it goes.
We gave it to her for her 5th birthday (which is 4 days before Christmas). Success!

 She wore it everyday throughout Christmas and twirled, and twirled, and twirled.

She even got to wear it as Mary during our family Nativity.

I am so grateful for people who do AMAZING things that I can copy. How fun it was to see just how happy she was about this dress.