I don't think I ever posted this project. I made it back in June of 2009. Back when Michele was my only child and she had a room all by herself.
These letters are machine appliqued (I did them the hard way), and hung on a rod by ribbon.
Her bedding and all its accessories. Eventually, I even put up cute little wooden animals and swirls/flowers to match the blanket on the walls, along the green stripe, all the way around the room. Not sure why I never got a picture of that. It was cute when all was said and done.
Well, now Michele and Grant share a room. I don't want to paint or put holes the walls because we are renting. So I came up with an alternative.
Oh, and I haven't decided what to do in this room, I just knew that I had to put something on those barren walls. So, until I get some sort of idea, this is what we are going to live with for now.
Love applique.
Grants side of the room to be posted soon!