Yes, yes, it is another applique. Like I have mentioned, I am applique crazy right now. But this one is actually applique AND paint. I was originally going to applique Grant's name like I did Michele's but I decided to go with something a little different. I found these 8x10 canvas' that I have had for almost a year now.
My favorite is the blue helicopter.We found the designs on the Silhouette Studio and then cut them out on my Silhouette to use as stencils. Works great! Sticks to the canvas so you can get a good clean edge.
Michele was a great helper in painting.
Letting them dry.
Michele was really excited about these for some reason, she kept checking to see if they were done yet.
*Note: This was done at about 8AM so Michele is still in her pajama top and her hair isn't done. We have early mornings around here and I wanted to get this project done.
Here they are above Grant's crib. I had to use flash...kinda washed out, lame.
Overall, I really like them, but I need to do something more in this room, I just don't know what.
Sheesh, I am SO not good at this home decor stuff.