I found this pattern about 6 months ago and absolutely loved it. It only took me about that long to complete it...(I would work on it for a while, then stop, then pick it up again...then stop). But I am glad to say that it is done!
Michele was pretty excited to go to church in her new skirt!
I was at Jo-Ann's picking out skein colors with Michele and Grant. I was walking up and down the yarn isle trying to figure out which colors I liked. Well, I had walked about 7 feet away from the cart and after finding the colors I liked I walked back to the cart and I saw that Michele had already pulled two colors from off the shelf and put them in the cart. I asked her, "do you want these colors or those colors?" pointing to the yarn I had picked and the yarn she had picked. She put her finger to her mouth as if in thought and then then said "these ones", pointing to the colors she had picked out.
And I think she picked some cute colors!
The pattern is relatively easy, basically just some double crochets throughout the whole thing.
But when I get the patience to make another one I am going to make a few changes...
I found the pattern here.