Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Blue with Silver Flecks Nails

I have been doing a lot of nail posts lately. I just don't get out my crafting stuff as much because there just isn't room for it where we are. Someday I will whip it all out and start making stuff again. But for the most part I am just having fun with nail polish because it doesn't take up a whole lot of space. 
I bought this blue to wear to the hospital when I went into labor with Collin. Silly, I know. Buying a polish to commemorate an event. But it just makes it that much more fun for me. 
Today I have topped it with silver flecks.

Gel polish color: ibd Just Gel Swag Bag
Gel topper: Pink Gellac Silver Foil Effect
Base and top coats: Gelish