Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Princess Embroidery Patches

My sister-in-law needed some princess patches for some bags she is making. Since I have a Brother embroidery machine, it comes with Disney designs, including princesses! Yae!
After making the patches she added some double fusible web and just ironed them on the bags. 
Michele's hand (almost five years old), just for a size reference.

 Aurora.

Cinderella.

Beauty and the Beast. Which stitched out really poorly, I even retried two more times and it stitched the same way every time. You probably can't tell from the small picture but parts of the design are off, like Belle's face and the Beasts tail and fur on his head. It is weird.

Oh well, we just won't use this one.