Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Friday, December 27, 2013

My Little Pony Embroidery Quilt

I am totally back posting this but this quilt was a gift to Michele from Christmas last year. I wanted to post the finish quilt so here is a brief process of the quilt making.
Using amazing designs I found on a blog from EthePony I stitched out each pony. Rainbow Dash was probably my favorite one to watch stitch out. 


 Assembling the quilt squares.

Finished quilt top.

Completed quilt with backing and binding. Not the best picture but you can see the whole quilt.
I love these designs and I was so excited to find them. I need to go back and get some close ups of some of the embroidery.