My parents came out from Utah to visit us here in Mississippi this last October. It was great having them here. I love looking back through my photos and reminiscing good times like this was. When I found this picture of my dad and Michele overlooking the Mississippi River, I knew he would love to have this as well. I searched and searched for a cute saying about grandparents and grandkids but couldn't really find anything. Then I found this one that says, "Elephants and Grandchildren never forget". Not the best but still pretty cute.
I found this hanging picture of some golf saying at Gordman's for like $4, painted it black, mod podged the photo on, and did some distressed edges. I am really bad at distressing. I have yet to learn the true art of it. But we gave it to Grandpa for Christmas and he and Grandma absolutely love it.
And for the life of me, I could not get a good, unblurred picture of it...ugh.