I found this idea from a blog called Bits Of Everything and thought it was a perfect fit for the large blank wall in our kitchen. From Bits of Everything they used two foam core boards from Wal Mart, I found a wood board from Home Depot, 24" x 48" and 1/8" thick for $4.65.
After doing a little bit of math I figured we could fit 50 pictures on the board, minus a few in the middle because I wanted some type of saying there. We bought a can of black spray paint for $0.97 and sent in about 50 pictures (just in case some didn't turn out) to Costco which ended up costing about $6.50.
All the pictures were cut to 4"x4" square and then taped down on the board using double sided mounting squares. I used my fabric ruler to make sure the measurements were right.
Then used our Silhouette to cut vinyl word art. We thought of several like "Remember These Moments" and "Family Times" but ended up with this one because it is unique like us.
Then brushed the entire board with matte mod podge.
Because our wood board is heavier than the foam boards from Wal Mart we used the Command brand of picture damage-free hanging strips in stead of the poster strips.
And now our big blank wall in our kitchen is not so blank anymore! Thank you Bits of Everything!