Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

New Gel Polishes!

I was totally spoiled for my birthday this year. I was able to more than double my gel nail polish collection! My mom gave me some b.m.c. color changing polishes. Mark 'gave' me (meaning he gave me an Amazon gift card and I chose the polish) the Just Gel Social Lights collection. I actually own an entire collection now! I love it. I also used some other birthday money to buy some polishes from a blog that I follow called Chickettes. I am super excited to try out all these!

Here is my entire gel stash minus my base/top coats, including my swatching sticks. I know, I know, to some people this is a pathetically small collection, but to me it is plethora of polishes. Pretty sure Mark agrees with me too... ;)

 Here is one of my first sets. I did different stamps on each hand because I couldn't decide which to do, so I stamped both. I waited too many days before getting a picture and didn't top coat very well so the stamps are coming off on the tips...oops.

Gel polish base: Pink Gellac by Chickettes Magic Pearl
Stamping polish: Konad Black
Stamp: (left photo) hehe 004, (right photo) hehe 018

PS I am done buying new colors for a while. These should keep me plenty occupied.
But of course you never really know what might happen when I find a color I just can't resist..

PPS My Amazon 'nail polish' wish list currently contains about 45 polishes...