Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Fairy Dust Pendants

Michele has just lost her first tooth. I made these cute fairy dust pendants several months ago so I was prepared when those teeth did start falling out.

Of course, I found a 'how to' at Make it and Love it. This is the first one she has gotten. The plan is to give her one for each tooth. When we run out, I guess our tooth fairy will just start giving money instead. ;)

I cut out this pillow box with my Silhouette Cameo.

She was really excited the next morning to find this under her pillow!