Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Glitter Nails!

So I have recently acquired some good old fashion craft glitter and I have been experimenting on doing glitter nails with my gel nails. Oh how fun.
I tried a few different glitters using different techniques like mixing the glitter with a clear base or dumping glitter onto a color or mixing a color with a glitter. 

I finally decided on just using one of my three colors of gel and then adding a white glitter to the top and then sealing it with a top coat. Then I just stamped on some white stars.

And of course I had to do my toes as well. Same method, just used a color base then dumped the glitter on and wiped the excess away and topped with top coat.

Ahh, it just makes me happy.