BUT, I finally pulled out my embroidery machine. My cousins daughter is getting baptized on Saturday and her grandma (my aunt) asked me to embroider her name on a 'comfort blanket'.
I love this idea and I am going to to it when our kiddos get baptized.
The first picture is just a snapshot taken on my computer of what the design looks like. I did this because with the nap on the blanket it looks a little strange, but it still looks cute (when not trying to get a photograph of it).
My aunt found these super soft blankets at Costco, $9.99!
Good thing they were only $10 because my machine wigged out and messed up the first blanket, so I had to go to Costco and pick up another one. That is my biggest fear with embroidery. I have a quality machine so I shouldn't worry about it, but I am just paranoid about ruining a blanket or whatever I am embroidering, especially when it isn't mine. It happens rarely and I have always been able to fix it...thank goodness.
EEK! and while reading this and looking at pictures I think it should have said, "My Comforter Blanket" Oh shoot! This is the second thing about embroidery that I am paranoid about: getting names/words spelled right. Ah man, well, I will talk to Aunt Penny and I just might be making another trip to Costco tomorrow...I hate messing up!

