Ha! So I call it a "gig", but it wasn't really. I am having so much fun with these glitter gel nails and you can only do so much on yourself so I called up my sister-in-law and asked her if she wanted them done. She was like, "Of course!". So I went over to her place one night with all my gear and did glitter toes on her, her neighbor and her mom. It was a great experience to do them on other people. The only other person I have done them on is Michele, who has a hard time sitting still anyways ;)
My toes are the pink ones, I didn't get a picture of her neighbors toes, she chose a pretty bright yellow. I think this blue is my favorite though. Ugh, pictures just don't do them justice, they are so much prettier in real life.
I would love to keep doing these on other people.
