Some friends of ours have this awesome growing chart in their home. I commented on how much I loved it and she told me they have another board in the garage. So they gave it to us!! It was precut and even had measuring marks already on it. Fabulous.
So with some help on the vinyl from Michele,
and help from the hubby with the lacquer coating...
We made ourselves our own unique growth chart.
It took me quite a long time to find the right quote for 'measuring' or 'height'. But I eventually found this one and thought it most fitting. With a little heart at the bottom to tie it all in.
It just so happens that we already had a screw in the wall from where a picture use to hang where I wanted to place the growth chart. When I hung up the board it was only ONE INCH off! How lucky is that! We don't have to screw another hole in the wall, yae! (Since we are renters, this is a big deal for me...) We will just make sure to add an inch to everyone's height when we measure them :)
LOVE IT!