Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Extended Snuggle Wrap

My 16-week-old is a snuggler. She sleeps so well in this snuggle wrap which keeps her arms snug to her body and prevents flailing or jerking about while sleeping. The only problem is that she is now too tall for it, her poor little legs are getting a little scrunched down there. 

So, with a quick cut of the rotary blade just under the zipper...

..attach some soft flannel fabric and problem solved! No more squishy legs for this baby girl.