Wow, haven't posted in a long time. Haven't done any crafts in a long time. Pregnancy kinda takes it out of me. But we now have a handsome three week old little boy and I have a stack of projects sitting on my desk.
I to save all my baby stuff in case we will ever need it again someday. I recently found some receiving blankets and realized that I should probably just get rid of them, but then I realized that my 22 month old girl could use some pajamas. So I turned 4 receiving blankets into 2 pairs of pajama pants.
I just used a current pair of pajama pants for a pattern and cut an extra about 1/2 inch for a seam allowance.
I could only get one leg out of each blanket so I just put them together and now she has some fun clown looking pajamas.


