Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

First Attempt at a Gradient Design

I have been playing around with gradient nail design. I did my first one on my toes, which wasn't too great...but thank goodness I have a daughter who loves to paint her nails and I can practice on her. She got to choose the colors and I practiced. She then chose a sparkle topcoat. Even though my technique definitely needs some work, it is a fun look.