I am really trying to focus on my family and our home recently. I have just got to get this place decluttered and more organized. This project is about four years overdue, pretty much since Michele was born. And since we just had another girl 6 weeks ago, I figured it was finally time to take all those hair bows out of the box and put them up so we can actually see what we have and USE them.
I didn't want to spend a dime on this project so I used only what we had. It ended up not being the cutest thing, but it works for our needs, which is what matters to me. Ribbon + a 12x12 canvas + hook screws + fabric + a little hot glue = One very useful hair bows and headbands organizer. Done.
Ahhh, one thing to check of that 'to do' list!