I have been saving all my glass jars over the past few months. Wasn't really sure why but I figured they would come in handy sometime. Guess what?! This weekend, they did! Woot! I had a girls night out with several moms from my ward and we did a Favorite Things party. Every one brought a favorite thing to give to someone else, only you brought three of the same thing so you could give it to multiple people. When you leave you have three new things to take home! It is fun getting to know people by what things are their favorite, we had soda and limes, lotions and yummy smelling hand sanitizers, jewelry, just lots of fun things.
But my favorite thing is to make things, so while I was having a stupor of thought as to what I could make I was scanning my Pinterest page and found these!
Gathering my supplies.
Two very excited helpers. Anything with paint gets them quite enthused about life.
After following the techniques from Make It and Love It of painting the jars, I printed out Halloween faces on my Silhouette.
And stuck them to the jars.
Even though my jars aren't official mason jars, they still worked really well. I have saved all sorts of glass jars such as jam, chicken bouillon, and minced onion. I even kept my old salt shaker from when my son broke our pepper jar and we had to buy a new set. Crazy, but I like the different proportions of the jars.
