Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chili Champ 2012 Apron

We had our ward Halloween party at our church this last weekend, it was a blast. We had another Chili cook-off and they let me decorate the apron again! Yae! I was really excited. I just used the same design I created last year but changed the 2011 to 2012. 


Sadly, I never found out who won the contest because we were so busy with our kids and our room that we decorated as a haunted house.