Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Friday, April 6, 2012

CTR Sunbeam Scripture Bags Applique

We found these extra bags in our Primary cabinet earlier this year and knew we wanted to give them to the new Sunbeams as a scripture bag. But honestly, some of these colors aren't my favorite. I think a previous Primary presidency wanted to use them because half of them had names written in marker on them.

Well, we wanted to put our Sunbeams names on them and we had to cover the previous names that were already written on them.

So to keep with the CTR theme (and make it large enough to cover the original names) we came up with this applique.

Michele is a Sunbeam this year so she was given a bag. She loves it! She has to have it before leaving for church.