Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Vinyl Wall Clock

I have always thought that vinyl wall clocks were so neat. Since Mark has had the week off from school he was able to order me some clock parts and then mount it up on the wall. After the clockworks were placed I made some vinyl letter and then looked online for some cute ideas. I found this website and absolutely loved it. So I totally copied it. 
 Mark is always so helpful (and supportive) in my projects.

 I should have made the wording bigger. When I get more black vinyl I will probably go back and redo it. But it works for now. In case you can't tell, the words say "Time doth softly, sweetly glide when there's love at home."

It adds so much to a large blank wall.