Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Decorative Vinyl Projects

I get so excited about my Silhouette that I am afraid I will start putting vinyl sayings everywhere. But I have restrained, alot. So I have kept them to a minimum. But I when I first got it, I had to make something, so this is what came out. It is for my husband, because he really does always make me laugh. (Sorry, weird lighting...) At the silhouette store it is found "you_make_me_laugh_phrase_C00826_19210".

I am trying some new things in my home to make it more neat and orderly, so this is a quote that has inspired me to keep going after the initial motivation has flickered out. I put it above my sink in my kitchen because that is where I will see it the most.
I created this on my own from the Silhouette Studio software, but the flower and flourishes are from "girls_just_want_to_have_fun_C00494_2581".