Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Diedre's Camera Bag

 My friend Diedre's birthday is coming up and her husband bought her a pretty new DLSR camera! He even bought her all the extra fixins that go with it, like an extra battery pack, an additional lens, and a bag. He wanted something embroidered on the bag, but I was unable to embroidered directly on it because of the thickness of the straps so we made her a patch instead. It took a few tries, but we got exactly what he wanted.
What a thoughtful husband!!


Oh, and he has already given her the gift so I haven't spoiled anything by posting this...