Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Red Piano book bags

My sister-in-law is a fabulous piano teacher and she had the grand idea to get piano bags for her students to hold all their books. Her little business is called My Red Piano, she even has a piano that they bought and painted red so it makes it that much more fun for the students. She sent me a design idea, and with a little twiking we came up with this.
An applique red wagon with a cute music font for their names.
We have several more to make but I just go so excited about these that I had to snag a few shots and post.