Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Monday, August 1, 2011

"Camp VIP" Two Faced PS Elements Editing

I learned something new today! Let me show you.
My mom put together a CAMP VIP 2011 for all of her grandchildren ages 2 and older. This is an event for the grandchildren and G-ma & G-pa only, no parents allowed. She even made shirts for everyone, she is awesome. 
Anyone who has ever tried to get a good picture of several children know that in a single shot it is rare to get a good picture of everyone.
So of several pictures taken, this was overall the best one.
So, with a little PSE magic we created a couple two-faced people.
Can you tell who the two are?

I have always wanted to learn how to do this since I got Elements, and now I know how! It is a way fun skill, and incredibly helpful, to learn. Thank you to Kirsten from Digital Scrapbooking Experts for her monthly video tutorial.



Answer: Michele and Jonas (the boy just to the right of her)