Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Star of the Show Scrapbook Page

I have recently become a "Gold" member of Digital Scrapbook Experts (well, it was a free 2 month trial and they have a great promotion going, so I figured "why not?") But I think I am going to move to their "Go Green" membership for $7/month. SO worth it. This is their most recent scrapbook kit and I love it. I knew I had the perfect pictures of Michele so chalk it up to another scrapbook page in her book.
Yae, 1 more down! ....to bad these pics are from back in December 2010 and I haven't done anymore...which means I am at least 6 months behind....*sigh.