I have learned just how easy pants are too make. The problem is the tops. But these are Simplicity patterns. I usually find the pattern I like at Joanns or at Simplicity.com (or other pattern shop) and then do a search on Ebay or Amazon. I can usually find them for $5-7 including shipping. Then I wait for the Joann's coupons in my email and buy fabric at 40% or 50% off. Love the thriftyness.
Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!
Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Toddler Girl Summer Pajamas
I have learned just how easy pants are too make. The problem is the tops. But these are Simplicity patterns. I usually find the pattern I like at Joanns or at Simplicity.com (or other pattern shop) and then do a search on Ebay or Amazon. I can usually find them for $5-7 including shipping. Then I wait for the Joann's coupons in my email and buy fabric at 40% or 50% off. Love the thriftyness.