Welcome to My Embroidery Hobby!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the place where I do a little of a lot. I am not really fantastic at one thing or hobby, only okay at a bunch of little things. But that is what makes it fun! I am also a major copycat crafter. I find things I like and then make my own, I rarely come up with good ideas on my own. So Thank You to all you crafters out there who give me great ideas and projects to do!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Pillowcase

All People Quilt is promoting a one million pillowcase challenge. "A pillowcase can provide comfort for a cancer patient, hope for a foster child, encouragement for a battered woman, or beauty for a nursing home resident." They are encouraging you to make and donate pillowcases in your community. They are also giving out free pillowcase patters. Cute, fun, and best of all easy patterns! I couldn't resist making one for my little girl's new toddler bed (which is rather difficult getting her to stay in).
To find their website and the cute free patterns, click here.